Click here to listen to me talk about my practice and training in this excerpt from the podcast A Chatter of Fact:
While I’ve been a student of meditation, energy work, spirituality, and mysticism since before I was a teenager, I also grew up surrounded by stubbornly pragmatic Midwesterners. As such, it’s always been imperative that I be able to translate what I’ve learned into approachable language for beginners, skeptics, straight-shooters, and other so-called regular folks.
That doesn’t mean I’m going to get into a debate with you about the proof or effectiveness of anything that I do. It just means that I understand doubt and believe that impenetrable jargon can prevent otherwise helpful modalities from seeming approachable or relevant to your life.
I tend to think of what I do as “black t-shirt energy work”–just as a black t-shirt can exist on a spectrum from Saturday-afternoon casual to Saturday-night trendy, from down-home comfort to urban edginess, I aim to make psychic reading, aura cleansing, reiki, and crystal healing fit your style.
- I have graduated from Clairvoyant Training I and II, Women’s Clairvoyant Training, and Astral Body Training at InVision in Chicago.
- I am a Reiki Master in accordance with the Usui Shiki Ryoho tradition, attuned through Wendy S. Lehman at Equilibrium Energy + Education in Chicago.
- I have also graduated as a Certified Crystal Healer through the Hibiscus Moon Crystal Academy.
- I have taken precepts with the Buddhist Society for Compassionate Wisdom
I’m an Aquarius on the cusp of Pisces with Gemini rising and my moon in Scorpio, born in the year of the Earth Goat.
To read more about my life as a psychic, check out the following essays:
- Dreaming About Architecture
- The End of an Era: Goodbye to Lincoln Square
- My Path to the Tarot
- Musical Chakras
Click here to learn more or fill out the form below to contact me about an appointment.